It'sssssssss BACON!!!

Since we had done a 25 man on Tuesday, we started with a fresh 10 man on Thursday.

The run was fairly unremarkable except for the welcoming back of my old buddy, Baconstrip. Apparently, he's a changed man since he took a leave of absence
When I heard he was coming back to the server, I was very excited, even though I thought for sure he would be going back to Heroes. Heroes Inc was the guild we broke off from to form Unusual Suspects. I was very happy to see that he was actually joining Unusual Suspects and would be part of our raid group.

The run was fairly unremarkable. Flame Leviathan is still being stingy with the Flamewatch Armguards. I can’t tell you how happy I am there are crafted Bracers coming with Patch 3.2. I had worried I would be wearing Hapless Prey all the way to Icecrown.

Of course, I can’t complain too much. The big Fire Truck did offer me a Titanguard on Tuesday.

There are only a few pieces of loot left from Ulduar 10 that I really need: The Bracers, of course, Royal Seal of King Llane off Yogg, and Shiver/Boreal Guard off Hodir Hard. I really want that shield. Tanks and their shields, what can I say.

Then about halfway through the raid, we saw Lakini, our Boomkin extratrodinare, back online. He’s been away from the game while moving. He hasn’t seen any of our Hodir Hard attempts and I bet he’s going to be pretty happy with 50k Starfires.

Comments

Bacon said…
Thank you for the warm welcome. It's good to be back and raiding among friends.

Popular posts from this blog

Cataclysm Profession Bonuses

Raid Comp Tool

Back To Basics: The 969 Paladin Threat Rotation