Old Instance

Over the weekend, I got the chance to run Karazhan with my good friend, Aoesrus. Aoes is the person who introduced me to WoW while he worked as a GM for Blizzard. Because of work/family commitments, I actually beat him to 70. This night was his very first in Kara.

We cleared Huntsman, Moroes, Maiden, Opera, Curator, Shade and Chess, but due to time constraints only got one attempt in on Prince. I think the group went back in later in the weekend and finished it off.

We had some wipes due to new people/alts running, but that is going to happen.

I'm up to nearly 50 badges and I've got to figure out what the next upgrade I'm going to buy is going to be. The contestants are Girdle of the Protector, Sabatons of the Righteous Defender, Bracers of the Ancient Phalanx, Bonefist Gauntlets, and Brooch of Deftness.

Up to this point, my upgrades have been fairly straightforward: greens to blues to purples. Now its a matter of going from one epic to another. My lean right now is to get the Girdle of the Protector, and regem my Crimson Girdle of the Indomitable for my Ret set.

I'm only about 800g short of my epic flyer now, and my Engineering is at 368. (Why is Honorshammer shown as inactive in the Armory? I was tanking an Arc Key run just last night!)

Mag is scheduled for Friday night, but I haven't heard of doing anything else. I'm really looking forward to getting out of this Holiday lull and back into some serious 25 man raiding.

Comments

Lance said…
the same thing was shoeing on the armory for my Main it was annoying cause I was trying to find and upgrade for my Weapon.

Popular posts from this blog

Cataclysm Profession Bonuses

Raid Comp Tool

Back To Basics: The 969 Paladin Threat Rotation