Holidays pwn Playtime

I know this has nothing to do with WoW, but man I hate College Football's system for their endgame. Why they don't do like every other NCAA division of football and every other NCAA sport and have a playoff is beyond me. So in protest, I will not be watching any of the Bowl games this year.

The only night I got on this weekend was Saturday night. The rest of my weekend was spent doing Holiday stuff.

There really wasn't much going on Saturday night due to a lack of Healers. I really didn't feel like trying to put any groups together, so I waited to see if anything formed up.

While I waited, I decided to check out the PVP daily. It was AV. So I gave it a go. AV is a bit different now. I held back and helped capture the towers. Alliance actually won this AV, so I turned in my quest for the bonus honor and gold. It's going to take a while for me to get the 30k honor I need for the new "Last Stand" type trinket, but if I take it in small bits I think I can manage it.

As I was in Ironforge, I got a tell from someone asking if I was Prot. Almost every time this happens, the person is asking if I'm Holy, but this guy was looking for a tank for his Heroic Underbog run.

I rarely, if ever do PuGs, but I figured I'd give it a go. The group was me (Prot Paladin), a Mage, a Holy Paladin, a Rogue, and a Shaman.

The run went pretty well. We wiped on the hydra boss. I've never wiped on him before. I just stand there and tank it and the whole party got wiped out from something. Second attempt on him and he went down.

We had major problems with the last boss. Every time we tried him, I'd get levitated. When I did, he'd wonder over and start killing the party with the help of his adds. We never actually got him down. I picked up 3 more Badges to bring me back up to 5. Only 30 more to go for my cloak.

I loaned a buddy of mine 500g to get his normal Flying mount, so I'm back to around 2500g for my epic. I figure he'll be able to pay me back before I get to 4500g anyway.

We also formed a 2v2 arena. I've been waiting for this guy to finally get to 70. We aren't going to win many matches (if we win any at all), but it's a good start on getting him some PVP gear.

Comments

Lakini said…
I never watch bowl games, they are meaningless, wtb a playoff

Popular posts from this blog

Cataclysm Profession Bonuses

Raid Comp Tool

Back To Basics: The 969 Paladin Threat Rotation